Tanya Snelling is proud to be the marketing manager of the Historic Village Herberton, overseeing all their publicity, advertising, and digital media requirements. Over the last six years, her company has helped to position the Historic Village as the leading historical attraction in Queensland.
- Content management of the website. This includes writing all content as well as the day-to-day management including the upload of new media releases, images, videos and more. Visit the website here
- Managing all publicity requirements, drafting media releases, setting up media opportunities, and hosting media famils. Example media releases can be viewed here
- Script writing for the Village’s television campaigns and online videos
- Overseeing the Historic Village Herberton’s advertising budget incorporating TV, print, radio and online media
- Working with tour desks and visitor information centres on new product developments
- Tourism Award submission writing, which has seen success at both Tropical North Queensland and State level.
- Social media – Facebook, You Tube, Google Plus
- Travel stories and advertising feature writing
- Brochure copy. View example here
- Management of TripAdvisor
View You Tube video examples here: